Have you ever given much “thought” with regard to what your thoughts are, where they come from or the power they have in molding and shaping your life? When we think positive thoughts, we are stronger and more effective than when we think negative thoughts. When we are positive, our brain operates at maximum efficiency.
The warrior mindset is a conscious willingness to commit to your goals regardless of how tough the setbacks may seem. Your success or failure, more often than not, depends on your warrior mindset. Anyone can start to work on a goal but few have the will, hunger, and determination to take their life to a different level.
You could say that you are going to accomplish something meaningful in your life. You could affirm that you are going to be successful at whatever you are doing or attempting to do until your face turns blue. But if you don’t posses the right mindset, you’re going to choke when or if the opportunity presents itself.
I’ve seen physically gifted fighters whose fear of losing the fight keeps them from performing at their highest level. The warrior mindset is the difference between being the gatekeeper or the champion. It’s within YOU. A commitment to yourself. You MUST harness it if you want to be good at what you do. It can literally make you, or break you.
You may very well be focus on other aspects of your life, but are you training your mind? You must focus on letting go of that fear and doubt in yourself. You have to truly believe that you have what it takes to make your dreams come true. When you have achieved that mindset, it is easy to stay in that state of mind, if you choose. But first you got to get there. Once you make that mental breakthrough, you can achieve it over and over. Then you can reach it with ease.
To get there, try these steps:
• Eliminate that negative chatter in your head. Let the negative thought pass as quickly as it came in.
• Focus on how good you are. How prepared you are to encounter any situation.
• Let your determination grow hot and bright. Burn away all doubts and fears.
• Visualize your success. Picture yourself getting that job that you have prepared so hard for. See and FEEL yourself living your goals in the NOW.
• Take the action steps required to get you to where you want to be. Know you can do it, and you will.